-  Time asymptotics of structured populations with diffusion and dynamic boundary conditions. Article
M. Mokhtar-Kharroubi and Q. Richard, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B, 23(10), (2018) pp. 4087-4116.
-  Implication of age-structure on the dynamics of Lotka Volterra equations. Article
A. Perasso and Q. Richard, Differential and Integral Equations, 32, (2019) pp. 91-120.
-  Spectral theory and time asymptotics of size-structured two-phase population models. ArXiv, Article
M. Mokhtar-Kharroubi and Q. Richard, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B, 25(8), (2020) pp. 2969-3004
-  Global stability in a competitive infection-age structured model. ArXiv, Article
Q. Richard, Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena, 15, (2020) p.54
-  Asymptotic behavior of age-structured and delayed Lotka-Volterra models. ArXiv, Article
A. Perasso and Q. Richard, SIAM, Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 52(5), (2020) pp. 4284-4313.
-  Concentration estimates in a multi-host epidemiological model structured by phenotypic traits. Hal, Article
J.B. Burie, A. Ducrot, Q. Griette and Q. Richard, Journal of Differential Equations, 269(12), (2020) pp. 11492-11539.
-  Well-posedness and positivity property for a reaction-diffusion model of plankton communities, involving a rational nonlinearity with singularity. ArXiv, Article
A. Perasso, Q. Richard, I. Azzali and E. Venturino, Studies in Applied Mathematics, (2020) pp. 1-22
Submitted articles (preprints):
-  Evolution of pathogen traits in response to quantitative host resistance in heterogeneous environments. BioRxiv
R. Djidjou-Demasse, S. Lion, A. Ducrot, J.B. Burie, Q. Richard and F. Fabre, submitted.
-  Age-structured non-pharmaceutical interventions for optimal control of COVID-19 epidemic. medRxiv
Q. Richard, S. Alizon, M. Choisy, M. T. Sofonea and R. Djidjou-Demasse, submitted.
-  Human-vector malaria transmission model structured by age, time since infection and waning immunity. Hal
Q. Richard, R. Djidjou-Demasse, M. Choisy and T. Lefèvre, submitted.
Reports and unpublished works:
of the ETE team from the laboratory MIVEGEC (CNRS, IRD, University of Montpellier) on the epidemiological modelling of Covid-19.
- Master 1 (2014), research project with Simon Girel. Supervised by Laurent Pujo-Menjouet.
Invasion of the Eastern gray squirrel in Europe (in french). Pdf
- Master 2 (2015) Supervised by Antoine Perasso and Virgile Baudrot.
Mathematical analysis and simulations of predators-prey models with different functional responses (in french). Pdf
| Asymptotic behavior of structured populations models. Pdf
Supervised by Mustapha Mokhtar-Kharroubi and Antoine Perasso. Defended on October 8, 2018.